Did you know that people who eat soup daily lose more weight than those who eat the same amount of calories from other sources? Here’s one of my favorite nutritious, low-salt recipes.
Makes 4 servings.
1 butternut squash (or other winter squash), peeled and diced into 1/2-inch pieces
1 small onion or 1 brunch scallions, chopped
3 to 4 leaves Chinese cabbage, chopped
1 celery stalk, diced
1 small piece wakame seaweed, cut into bite-size pieces
3 tablespoons garbanzo miso (or other light miso)
2 tablespoons tamari
1 cilantro sprig, for garnish
1. Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a stockpot over moderately high heat.
2. Add squash, onion, cabbage, celery and seaweed.
3. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer about 40 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
4. Combine miso, tamari into a small amount of the broth. Stir until miso and tamari dissolve. Then mix back into soup.
5. Server in a bowl and garnish with a sprig of cilantro.
Live long, strong and happy,
p/s : Nak kena cari sesatu la bahan dia ni..banyak yang den tak tau...ni yang aku dapat masa search engine tadi...
butternut squash = labu or buah kundur
wakame seaweed = ala-ala rumpai tu ler
garbanzo miso = (sape2 boleh bagitau)
cilantro sprig = macam daun parsley jek